Ampere Altra Developer Platform - COM-HPC reference development platform based on Ampere Altra SoC. AADP is a prototyping system targeting general embedded applications based on the COM-HPC Ampere Altra module and a reference carrier board, the COM-HPC Server Base. The system allows customers to quickly emulate the functionality of their end product for software development and hardware verification.
Com-HPC system consisting of
- AADP-32: COM-HPC Ampere Altra server type module with Ampere Altra 32-core SoC and 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 ECC Reg and 128 GB NVMe M.2 storage
- AADP-64: COM-HPC Ampere Altra server type module with Ampere Altra 64-core SoC and 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 ECC Reg and 128 GB NVMe M.2 storage
- AADP-80: COM-HPC Ampere Altra server type module with Ampere Altra 80-core SoC and 128GB 3200MHz DDR4 ECC Reg and 128 GB NVMe M.2 storage
- COM-HPC Server Base carrier board
- 1x GbE LAN port + 4x 10GbE LAN ports (optional)
- Liquid cooling assembly (optional)
- 750W power unit
- Tower enclosure
- Pre-installed Ubuntu Server OS
Ampere Altra SoC (Arm Neoverse N1 based architecture), 32 Arm v8.2 64-bit cores up to 1.7GHz (AADP-32) or 64 Arm v8.2 64-bit cores up to 2.2GHz (AADP-64) or 80 Arm v8.2 64-bit cores up to 2.6GHz (AADP-80), 32GB (AADP-32) or 64GB (AADP-64) or 128GB (AADP-80) DDR4 memory, 128GB NVMe storage, 64x PCIe Gen4 lanes (3 x16 available), 4x 10GbE (optional) and 1x GbE LAN, 4x USB 3.0/2.0 [rear I/O], 2x USB 3.0 [front panel], open source EDKII, pre-installed Ubuntu Server OS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click here to view our Terms and Conditions!
You may also like
AVA Developer Platform
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price