COM Express Type 6 Raptor Lake-P
IoT Protoype Kit based on Intel Raptor Lake-P
- Express-RLP Com Express Type 6 Basic size with Intel® 13th Gen Core™ i5-13600HE / i3-13300HE (Raptor Lake-P)
- Express Base 6 R3.1 carrier
- THSF-ADP-B heatsink with active fan
- Debug board (DB30 x86), with cables
- P16TO28 (PCIe x16 to PCIe x8 adapter card)
- Cable kit (SATA cable and Pin-header to DB9 adapter cable for COM port)
Intel 13th Gen. hybrid-architecture Core™ i5-13600HE / i3-13300HE with 4/4x Performance cores and 8/4x Efficient cores, integrated with powerful Intel® Iris Xe graphics, supporting three display output through 2x USB4, and 1x DP, 1x PCIe Gen4 x8, 2x PCIe Gen4 x4, 1x 2.5GbE LAN, multiple PCIe Gen3 lanes, 4x USB 3.x/2.0/1.1, 2x USB 2.0/1.1, 2x SATA, 4x COM Port, and 8x GPIO and header for SMBUs/I2C
HOW IT WORKS
COM Express Type 6 Raptor Lake-P consists of a simple carrier paired with a COM.0 R3.1 Computer-on-Module.
The module features Intel 13th Gen Core™ i5-13600HE / i3-13300HE with 4/4x Performance cores and 8/4x Efficient cores, Intel Iris Xe graphics, offering unmatched performance and power per watt and high flexibility.
Modules are specifically designed for typical industrial embedded applications that require long life, high MTBF, and strict revision control.