Terms and Conditions
By using this site, Customer indicates his unconditional acceptance of these Terms of Conditions (the "Terms of Conditions"). ADLINK TECHNOLOGY reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these Terms of Conditions. The continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms of Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- USE OF THE SITE
- transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with his authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by ADLINK TECHNOLOGY;
- introduce to the Site or any other computer or web site viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code;
- obtain unauthorized access to any computer system;
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a registered user of this Site or an employee of ADLINK TECHNOLOGY;
- invade the privacy of or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity;
- misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- tamper with or obtain access to this Site or any component of this Site;
- conduct fraudulent activities; or
- collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account and password. Customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his account or password. Customer agrees to immediately notify ADLINK TECHNOLOGY in the event of any unauthorized use of his account or any other breach of security.
- USER ELIGIBILITY
By becoming a user, Customer represents that he is of legal age. As a user, Customer agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information. Usership is void where prohibited by law.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to specific portions of the Site or Customer’s usership, terms which are made part of these Terms of Conditions by reference. Customer agrees to abide by such other terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms of Conditions and the terms posted or emailed, or applicable to, a specific portion of the Site or his usership, the latter terms shall control with respect to his use of that portion of the Site or his usership.
- To provide Customer a better, more complete shopping experience by notifying and contacting Customer of important events such as order status or refund status, Customer is required to provide us with his contact information (including email address and mobile number).
- ACCURACY OF CONTENT; LIMITATIONS ON QUANTITY
The information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other mistakes or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected by ADLINK TECHNOLOGY as practicable.
We reserve the right to:
- revoke any stated offer;
- correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions; and
- make changes to prices, content, promotional offers, product descriptions or specifications, or any other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available.
During a credit card transaction, Customer must use his own credit card. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability of using a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
Goods will be delivered to the address specified by Customer with a flat delivery rate that will be added to the order amount.
Customer’s delivery address should be the same as that input when checkout the order. Any discrepancy of delivery address will be considered not applicable, and delivery may be cancelled without notification.
The products Customer purchases will be delivered under Incoterms DAP (Delivered-at-Place) agreements. This implies that the buyer (Customer) assumes responsibility for settling import duties and any relevant taxes, such as customs clearance and local taxes, upon the arrival of the shipment at the designated destination.
Furthermore, depending on the country, there may be additional charges, such as merchandise processing fees or other disbursement fees. For detailed information, please consult with the relevant local authorities.
- CANCELLATIONS, RMA, AND RETURN POLICY
Upon order confirmed, Customer has the right to request order cancellation to ADLINK TECHNOLOGY by email (ipi.smarc[at]adlinktech.com) within 3 working days of order confirmation. Upon receiving Customer’s cancellation request, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY would promptly notify the Customer of the success of the order cancellation.
Refunds will be processed within 7 working days to the original paid account.
7.2 Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
ADLINK TECHNOLOGY grants Customer the right to request product RMA within its warranty period. Hereafter explains:
All products sold on I-Pi wiki are eligible for 1 year warranty from ADLINK TECHNOLOGY. Within the warranty period, Customer could apply RMA for product repair through the following process:
- Customer send RMA request to smarc[at]adlinktech.com to initiate the RMA service. Kindly notice that in this process, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will have engineers to provide instructions first. They may be able to find a solution that does not require sending the product for repair.
- After confirming Customer’s eligibility, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will provide Customer the instruction for returning the merchandise. Please ensure that the returning product is repackaged with all the cords, adapters, protecting packaging, and documentation that were included when received.Items returned to ADLINK TECHNOLOGY that are not shown on the initial return request will be returned to the Customer at Customer’s expense. Any items returned without a return request confirmation by email from I-Pi Customer Service will be rejected by our shipping/receiving department.
- Send the item to the designated address within 5 working days. The returned shipping costs will be at Customer’s expense.
- After receiving the returned product, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will proactively inform Customer of the repair status and communicate for the disposal of the returned product. The return shipment back to Customer will be covered by ADLINK TECHNOLOGY.
- Exclusion from warranty: Product functionality issues that are caused by Customer’s improper use, unauthorized disassembly or modification, improper operating environments, inappropriate maintenance, accidents, or other reasons are not eligible for product warranty. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to determine such cases.
7.3 Return and Refund
Customer is eligible to apply for the return of product within 14 working days of receiving the product (by carrier’s delivery tracking).
To apply for the return, please follow the process below:
- Email I-Pi Customer Service smarc[at]adlinktech.com to confirm the return service application.
- ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will confirm the application and provide Customer with the return address and relevant information by email.
- Send the item to the designated address within 5 working days. Please ensure that the returning product is repackaged with all the cords, adapters, protecting packaging (including but not limited to anti-static bags) and documentation that were included as received. The shipping cost will be at Customer’s expense.
- After receiving the return, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will conduct a product inspection to confirm the intactness of the product. Only in the event of any issues detected during the inspection, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will proactively inform Customer the status of the inspection. If there are no issues with the integrity, this step can be skipped, and we will proceed to the refund process.
- The refund amount is the product's selling price, excluding the initial shipping cost. After the inspection, the refund will be processed by ADLINK TECHNOLOGY in 30 working days to the original paid account.
- Exclusion from Return and Refund service: Product functionality issues that are caused by Customer’s improper use, unauthorized disassembly or modification, improper operating environments, inappropriate maintenance, accidents, or other reasons are not eligible for product return. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to determine such cases. An incomplete or damaged return product may result in deduction on the refund amount. In such cases ADLINK TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to determine the refund amount.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Customer acknowledges and agrees that the content, materials and other components (including but not limited to logos, graphics, buttons, icons and page headers) available on the Site are the property of ADLINK TECHNOLOGY or correspondent owners and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws. Customer agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from content or materials on the Site. Use of the content and materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms of Conditions is prohibited. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY relies upon a network of independent vendors who supply some of the goods advertised on the Site and who, in some cases, drop ship them directly to Customer. We are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our vendors.
Any comments, ideas, notes, postings, messages, suggestions or other communications or information posted on the Site, submitted to ADLINK TECHNOLOGY, or otherwise communicated in connection with Customer’s use of the Site (collectively, "Submissions") shall be and remain the exclusive property of ADLINK TECHNOLOGY with no further compensation to Customer. As such, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY will exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Submissions.
By using this Site, Customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend ADLINK TECHNOLOGY, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, representatives and affiliates from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights) by a third party that arises in connection with:
- Customer’s use or misuse of the Site;
- Customer’s breach of the Terms of Conditions; or
- Customer’s violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Customer agrees to cooperate as fully and as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Customer.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Site, its content, and all text, images, merchandise, and other information on, accessible from, or available through this Site are provided on an "as available" and "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY does not warrant that:
- The information available on this Site is free of errors.
- The functions contained on this Site will be uninterrupted or free of errors.
- Defects will be corrected, or (if) this Site or the server(s) that make(s) it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall ADLINK TECHNOLOGY, its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information on this Site be liable to any user of the Site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any information contained therein, stored or maintained by ADLINK TECHNOLOGY, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if ADLINK TECHNOLOGY has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of ADLINK TECHNOLOGY, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information to Customer on this Site for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from Customer’s use of this Site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount Customer paid to ADLINK TECHNOLOGY in connection with the applicable event, promotion, or event giving rise to such liability. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall ADLINK TECHNOLOGY, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information on this Site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in Customer’s account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of ADLINK TECHNOLOGY. Because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such countries some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- UNAVAILABILITY OF SITE; TERMINATION; FRAUD
ADLINK TECHNOLOGY may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Site in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Customer’s use or access to all of or part of the Site or Customer’s account or usership, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms of Conditions. If at any time, ADLINK TECHNOLOGY notifies Customer that his access to and/or use of the Site or his account is terminated, Customer must cease and desist from all such access and/or use immediately. ADLINK TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. In the event these Terms of Conditions or Customer’s usership or account are terminated, the restrictions regarding intellectual property matters, the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth herein (as well as any other of Customer’s obligations that by their nature should survive termination) will survive termination.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT; NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If Customer believes that any materials on this Site infringe his copyright, Customer may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must:
- identify the alleged infringing materials;
- indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located;
- provide Customer’s name and contact information;
- state that Customer has a good faith belief that the materials are infringing;
- state that the information in Customer’s claim is accurate; and
- indicate that "under penalty of perjury" Customer is the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. With regard to copyright issues, please contact ADLINK TECHNOLOGY directly.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of R.O.C. (Taiwan) and the Courts in Taiwan shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.