Minimalistic dts config file for LVDS diplay on i-Pi SMARC i.MX8MP

• Hello,

I'm trying to generate a minimalistic dts config in order to have only the lvds display to be active while shutting down any other peripherals and functionalities (including cores, usb, phys ... ). The need here is to keep some information displayed on the lvds screen and shutting down any other functionality which are not necessary for lvds display to operate.

I'm assuming that we can have a config with only core0 or M7 active (and de-activate remaining cores and peripherals...). 

In order to achieve such goal I'm using Config Tools for i.MX Version 13 in order to generate a new dts file corresponding to the config and state of all the peripherals and functionalities of the i-Pi SMARC LEC-IMX8MP plateform. 

Do you have any dts file which may fit that need ?  Otherwise what should be done to reach the goal ?

Best regards

S. Diabate

• Hi Diabate,

It's nice to meet you in the air, I have a few questions that I would like to ask you to answer, this will improve the efficiency of answering your questions and fix the problem. Please inform clearly, thank you.

Q1.  Could you please provide us the serial number or product name and model ?

Example: LEC-iMX64-C3-2G-8G-ER / Serial Number: HC99RB1234 

Q2. Could you please provide LVDS specification or product name and model for us?

Example: AUO, M190EG02 V9

Q3. What interfaces needs to be turned on?

Example: LVDS Panel display, Brand:AUO, Model name M190EG02 V9.

Q4. What interfaces needs to be turned off?

Example: all the USB port and ethernet function.

Thanks for you help.

BR

Anson

Thanks