Yocto download and installation

• After downloading Yocto download for the Elkhart Lake system, I was surprised to find a USB drive did not match my expectations.

The Yocto download appears to generate another installation for an OS file system.  I scanned all three partitions and could not find bitbake or pokey in any filename or directory.

Where should I locate the proper file to actually load Yocto onto my Ubuntu system without having to build a new computer or dedicate a new drive for installing this current image.

• Dear @Thomas Sames, My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Your problem has been noted. We are a little confused about your issue. We'd like to know something for clarification. Would you like to flash the Yocto image on the eMMC(LEC-EL)?

• I completely agree with the point above in the article. We can join hands to contribute to making the world a better place mapquest driving directions

• Hello, I recommend you check out the cool research on tesamorilene therapy from https://valhallavitality.com/blog/exploring-the-potent-benefits-of-tesamorelin-therapy. Instead of focusing solely on the physical benefits of hormone therapy, the blog recognizes the interconnectedness of mind, body, and spirit. Through articles that delve into topics such as nutrition, exercise, and mindfulness, it paints a comprehensive picture of what it means to live a life of vitality. I highly recommend checking out this study.