Suggestions for documentation improvements/changes?

• I've noticed some issues with the documentation, and was wondering if there's any process for submitting ideas for changes?

For example, I got a different heatsink/fan from what's shown in https://www.ipi.wiki/pages/aadk-docs?page=QuickStartGuide.html .

Also, the step of removing the cover from the thermal paste isn't mentioned. I don't know how obvious that might be to everyone!

• We for sure we are welcoming such remarks, it will lead to fast improvement of our documentation. We often receive customers at our facility to audit our production facility. They will point out things they would like to see improved and we always treat that as free consultancy :)

Talked with the webmaster most simple way is to add a group specially for noting mistakes or request for improvements. It will show up one of these days and in the mean time we will correct the pages you noted. 

Thanx

• @Ruler of COM The docs+ for the COM-HPC Server Base Carrier - more specificly the pinout for frontpanel is incorrect.
    It differs from the module manual as well.

And so is also the brochure that is attached to the kit on delivery.
    Perhaps revise the documentation that follows along the kit or remove it from the package.
    It both contains wrong info and inaccurate info.

Im happy to help out if the webmaster doesnt have time.