Working together with Foundries.io, we can help more companies get to market quicker with secured, updatable IoT and Edge solutions. To learn more, visit Foundries.io at foundries.io.
- FoundriesFactory is a cloud-based DevOps platform, enabling users to develop, deploy and maintain Linux software, applications and services for IoT and Edge devices and fleets, over product lifetimes that can exceed 20 years
- FoundriesFactory simplifies the building and deployment of secured IoT devices and fleets, accelerating time to market
- IoT device makers can focus engineering resources on applications, services and value added IP, and not to have to worry about the underlying firmware platform and operating system
- Developers can utilize the security and Over-the-Air (OTA) update capabilities of the Linux microPlatform, to easily and securely connect devices to any public or private cloud
- Using containers for applications and services allows incremental OTA updates without a device reboot